For YOU are our glory and JOY!
-1 Thess 2:20-
God is so good! He is so faithful and brings so much joy into my life! I am constantly seeing things that make me smile, and make me happy...but none of them like the Love of Christ!
Here are a few things that bring a hint, just a hint of the joy that Christ brings!
Darryl's amazing love and self-sacrificing attitude. Caleb's innocence and precious smiles!
2. a good cup of coffee
3. a long run
4. crossings things off my lists
7. a good bubble bath
8. sitting on the porch in the am or pm
9. fresh flowers
10. a good chick flick
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
WOW! I cannot believe its already August! It is getting HOT!! I am ready for some Fall breezes! Isn't it amazing how God works! We are so ready from summer sun and then by the time summer's almost over we are grateful for some cool breezes!
Lets count some July/August blessings (in no order!)
1. Darryl finished his psych rotation! WOHOO! 1 down 5 to go!
2. Caleb's first little tooth!
3. Another year of life (I celebrated my 24th birthday July 5)
4. My wonderful parents who raised me!
5. My sister and brother-in-law...fabulous!
6. ANother wonderful week at pine cove for becca, learning about god's great love!
7. a visit with my college roomie, Rach, who has been out of town for a year!! and her wonderful mommy
8. the gift to dream!
9. my running buddy home! and training to White Rock Marathon in Dec
10. the gift of confession and the grace and mercy bestowed on us!