WOW! I cannot believe its already August! It is getting HOT!! I am ready for some Fall breezes! Isn't it amazing how God works! We are so ready from summer sun and then by the time summer's almost over we are grateful for some cool breezes!
Lets count some July/August blessings (in no order!)
1. Darryl finished his psych rotation! WOHOO! 1 down 5 to go!
2. Caleb's first little tooth!
3. Another year of life (I celebrated my 24th birthday July 5)
4. My wonderful parents who raised me!
5. My sister and brother-in-law...fabulous!
6. ANother wonderful week at pine cove for becca, learning about god's great love!
7. a visit with my college roomie, Rach, who has been out of town for a year!! and her wonderful mommy
8. the gift to dream!
9. my running buddy home! and training to White Rock Marathon in Dec
10. the gift of confession and the grace and mercy bestowed on us!