Tuesday, September 14, 2010
















I am so proud of darryl! He has finished Family Med rotation and is onto Internal medicine. This year seems to be just flying by! He seems to be already enjoying i-med more than family after just one day! He came home yesterday and told me about several things he got to DO! Please pray with us as we pray that God will show darryl where and what it is that he is to do. Darryl does not know yet what specialty he wants to go into and he is trying to keep his mind and heart open to God's will as he experiences many new things this year!










We got to spend this last weekend in San Antonio with my sister and brother-in-law, as Darryl had the weekend completely off! It was so much fun! We went down to a pretty area where I was able to run, then we took caleb to their pool, went to mass, played rock band, went to the zoo and just really enjoyed their company! It was such a fun trip!










Now, back to reality! With my hubby being gone all day =(





Caleb is continuing to grow like a weed! His third little tooth is saying hello! His top right tooth. He sits well on his own. Scoots himself around like a pro (time for serious baby-proofing! any recommendations are appreciated!) and tries to pull up on anything he can get a hold of. He continues to keep us entertained and bring us joy!










God is so good! I am going to be an AUNT! WOHOO! I can't wait to find out if I will be an aunt or an uncle ;-) (niece/nephew).










Hope all is well for each of you! Ready for some fall weather here!










Blessings,





Madeline










a few pics from labor day weekend at my parents' house and our weekend in SA!

No comments:

Post a Comment