Monday, September 27, 2010

Beautiful Day!

What a beautiful day! It is Monday...yet the first day darryl and i have had off together in a long time! We are enjoying it at home as a family!
I went for a run at 6am and it was 55 degrees! What a shock! A beautiful shock! It made for a gorgeous run, with the beautiful sunrise! What a great way to start a day!
I came back to the house to my to sleeping babies! I was planning to sneak a warm cup of coffee and my sweats on and head to the back porch for some quiet time...Caleb had other plans =) But he enjoyed his bottle on the porch!
Then daddy woke up and we got to go to daily mass together. We were planning to head to the park after that, but yet again Caleb had other plans...napping! You can never turn down a nap!
Then we got to go to our favorite sushi place for lunch, followed by errands without caleb! (i so took this for granted BC-before caleb).
We are planning to head to the park when C-man wakes up!

I love my little family! They are so precious to me!

Blessings,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment