Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Father in Heaven, here I am, Help me!

“My Father in Heaven, here am I, help me”

You who tend to lose heart, I will tell you something that is very consoling: when a person does what he can, God will not deny his grace. Our Lord is a Father, and if, in the silence of his heart, one of his sons says to him: ‘My Father in Heaven, here am I, help me...’ If he goes to the Mother of God, who is our Mother, he will get through. But God is demanding. He asks us to love him truly; he does not want traitors. We must be faithful in this supernatural struggle, which makes us happy on earth by dint of sacrifice. (The Way of the Cross, Tenth Station, 3)

Some days I feel like screaming this...HELP ME! It is difficult for me to remember that "God will not deny his grace."
I must be faithful to turn to God for help, and my Mother Mary for prayers, and his grace will be sufficient (2 Cor 12:9- But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.) God has given my so many resources that are pouring out his love and grace...(family, friends, the church, Darryl, Caleb-who is an ever present sign of JOY!) that if I turn to these and have hope, God will pull me through! He will give me that JOY and peace that is infectious so that others will know that I am a child of GOD!

Therefore, I am optimistic...optimistic that God will answer my prayers to keep this new precious miracle, baby boy #2, healthy and safe. Optimistic and hopeful that God will answer my prayers in an area of my life I am discerning right now...that God will show Darryl where it is we will be in the next yearish...JOYFUL that God is holding us in the palm of his hands, and has beautiful plans for us. As they unfold I will give all back to God joyfully and with great beauty, just as he gave it to me!

US pics of Baby Boy #2 -- cooking well! Dr. said today that everything looked good he was healthy and happy...my blood pressure...not so happy...we are optimistic! God will take care of us!
Caleb- HAPPY and JOYFUL as ALWAYS! He smiles and waves to EVERYONE now! He is such an infectious little fellow...

Darryl- 12wks of 3rd year left! He has decided on orthopedics and will start applying for residencies this summer
Me-taking care of myself, caleb, #2, and darryl...and anxiously awaiting my precious nephew's arrivial...ANY DAY NOW!


Blessings, M















No comments:

Post a Comment