Wednesday, October 19, 2011

essentials

A few things this mama of 2 under 2 cannot live without:

1. Double Jogger (at least for this mama)
2. Baby Bjorn (or your favorite baby carrier)
3. Naps! (for us it was babywise...)
4. Accepting imperfection (my house will likely be messy for years to come, but there is always fun had in its rooms. I will prob never be a size 6 again, but I have 2 beautiful boys to show for it!)
5. coffee...mmmm we are bestest buds!
6. patience has a whole new meaning! and God is faithful to renew it each morning...
7. Joy
8. friends and family
9. my hubby, lover, best friend, soul mate, partner, helper
10. God's grace

blessings,
M

My Pumpkins:
(photos by Matthew Powell)

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great list! It's been nice reading your blog for support :) the imperfection thing is probably one of the hardest but most important things for me to hear! Also good to hear that baby wise works the second time around. We did it with Abby and loved it! Praying for y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Double Jogger (I love mine too)-check
    2. Moby for the first few months and now an Ergo-check
    3. Naps-Yesterday was a no go-uncheck
    4. Accepting imperfection (my house is messy now and I was never a size 6 but my girls are too much fun to worry about it)-check
    5. coffee (drinking it right now, it's a lifeline, lol)-check
    6. patience has a whole new meaning! and God is faithful to renew it each morning (Thank you Lord)-check
    7. Joy-check
    8. friends and family-check, check
    9. my hubby, lover, best friend, soul mate, partner, helper-check
    10. God's grace (is sufficient for me)-check

    As you can see, I totally agree with your list. I don't think I would change a thing, other than maybe trying babywise. :-)

    ReplyDelete