Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy day Liam!

Today is my precious nephew/godson's 2nd birthday! Oh how I wish I could be there to give him big hugs and kisses. Miss that sweet boy so much! Congrats to Courtney and Matthew for making through 2 years. :)
It is also match day for 4th year med students. Oh my. I can't believe that was a year ago. I'm so grateful we have that behind us! Which also means here we are. Almost done with intern year! Time flies!
It's also a truly gorgeous day here and has me thinking how very blessed I am.
1. Sunshine (even though I can't go for a walk :( ) and warmer weather. I got to sit on the porch and make some goodies for the girls today.
2. My mom. Who is still here. Putting up with us. Me. Not being able to do much and also being grumpy because of this. Doing all of our cooking, cleaning, and chasing after Jonah and Caleb. And always with a smile on her face.
3. All the support from our friends
4. 35 weeks and babies and mommy and still doing ok. Well babies prob better than mommy. :)

So here's a pic of my big baby belly!! One bed set up. And boys enjoying some story time with gaga!
Happy Friday!







No comments:

Post a Comment