Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well, think are good here. Busy as usual, but blessed. Still waiting for the leaves to change the temperature to drop a bit more!
I am in full marathon training mode...this past weekend was a 15miler, and this saturday is an 18miler. MMMM, love that soreness that comes after a long run! I am enjoying my training with my friend Clare. It is so nice to have company, and good company at that! The marathon is December 5...White Rock, so less than two months!
Caleb is busy trying to stand on his own...he can pull up just fine now, and tries to let go and stand on his own, but he just plops down...he is growing like a weed! He is still teething, working on 4 on top and 2 more on bottom. He is such a happy little guy, he smiles at everyone, from the check-out lady at the grocery to Father Don or Father Justin at mass. You can just tell that every now and then he just makes someone's day (I am not biased at all!)
Darryl is busy with school. He does so well! I am so proud of him! When he is not at the hospital he is being an excellent husband or father! Helping out around the house or watching Caleb while I work.

I can't believe Caleb is 8months old! Wow! What a blessed 8 months!
Blessings,
Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment