Monday, October 25, 2010

Babywise!







Well, I don't want to speak too soon....but I think we are all BABYWISE in this house! It truly only took 3 days of terrible crying for Caleb to figure out how to fall asleep without me rocking or patting him to sleep! We have a "typical routine" now..minus the fact that we were out of town for the weekend and got him off =) We seem to all be doing well with it now! WOHOO!
As for our weekend! It was grand! We got to eat lunch with my old college roomie on Saturday. It was so nice to see her smiling face again after too long! Then we were wanting to go to the botanical gardens after Caleb napped, but it was raining...so we just hung out. Then we met my sister and Matthew +1, Swag & Clare, and Michael at Fuzzy's for dinner, followed by watching the Horned Frogs beat Air Force! Caleb did surprisingly well at the game! TCU has changed so much! It is hard to believe it is the same school that I went to! But oh how I love Fort Worth! Just being there made me miss that beautiful city so much! Sunday morning Clare and I had a 20 mile race along the Trinity River...another thing I miss about FTW, beautiful running areas! I am so proud of us! We finished! WOHOOO!

What a blessed weekend!
Happy Monday!

Blessings,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment