Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not Mine

Here are some pics I am terribly late in posting...

picnic in our backyard!








we love to go to the park!





from our trip to San Antonio

practicing


from our second, slightly more successful attempt at a Ranger's game





Today I was thinking about the things/people I think belong to me. My house, my family, my friends, our money, etc...I remembered they are not mine. They belong to the Lord. They are simply on loan to me and he can take them back at any time. Therefore I should simply be grateful for the time he has given them to me to "borrow." And enjoy them all the more now.

Todays Blessings:
  • My precious husband
  • My beautiful son
  • Our lovely home
  • A morning run
  • Coffee...mmm (brazilian coffee!! from a sweet friend)
  • Mom and Dad
  • Voting!
  • Our Blessed Mother
  • My roses in bloom
  • Nap time
  • My Lord and Savior

Blessings,

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment