Saturday, March 24, 2012

Change

Why are we such creatures of habit?
Why is change so difficult?
How do I get stuck in my ways so easily?
Perhaps it is gods way of saying "hey you! You're not in control here. Count on me. I am with you always."
So as my mind spins with all this newness and change I am trying to rest in him. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I am not excited. It's that I am uncertain of the future. I am not in control. That is what scares me.

We've got to be convinced that God is always near us. We live as though he were far away, in the heavens high above, and we forget that he is also continually by our side. He is there like a loving Father.

Amen!
So with excitement and peace I accept you, change. Bring it on! I am one strong girl! :)

Blessings,
M

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Sister. Thank you for this...I sure needed it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete