Thursday, March 1, 2012

Enjoying Beautiful Weather

We have been loving this beautiful weather God has blessed us with!  We went to the zoo, we go to the park almost every day, and one day we went to the museum with some sweet friends.  Caleb LOVES their oldest daughter!  We are almost 2 weeks out from match day!  WOHOO!  The next two weeks will be plenty busy, but we are looking forward to our weekend with NOTHING to do!
I love the weather, the flowers blooming, the trees budding etc...things may be a little confused as it is still only March 1 (and still Lent) but I love it none the less...
I have not missed facebook ONE bit!  I have enjoyed my babies and my hubby more and updating our blog.
Life is good.  I cannot complain one bit.  And when I start to, all I have to do is look at my smiling, giggling, dancing, handsome boys!
Blessings,
M





























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Madison made the blog :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed so hard at the picture of both boys in the tub!! They are so precious!! Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend, but I hope you have a fabulous weekend of nothing! :-)

    ReplyDelete