Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend

Seriously. What. A. Beautiful. Weekend. We spent most of it outdoors! Darryl and I ran 10 miles with the boys on Saturday morning. Jonah slept. Caleb watched bob on the phone. Darryl and I caught up. Perfect morning.
Sunday morning we worked on the yard. Mostly Darryl. It looks amazing and ready for spring! I enjoyed talking to Caleb about the trees and flowers blooming and signs if spring and gods love for us. I think the only thing he took away from it was the pear tree in the backyard is his...that daddy and pops planted for him. :) we enjoyed having sweet friends over for dinner and games.
Great weekend
Blessings,
M

1 comment:

  1. I love how you say "we ran 10 miles" like its no big deal. Very impressed! Also, we have a pear tree at the Crestway house in Athens and it's awesome to have them. But it seems like it only produces fruit every other year. -Audra

    ReplyDelete